Mens Minoxidil 2% Regular Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment Solution, 2 Pack - 60 mL bottles
- Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men.
- To regrow hair on top of the scalp.
- If your amount of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of the carton, Men's Minoxidil Regular Strength may not work for you.
- It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Men's Minoxidil Regular Strength twice daily for at least 4 months before you see results.
- Continued use twice daily is necessary or hair loss will begin again.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person Men's Minoxidil Regular Strength will not work for all men.
In clinical studies of mostly white men aged 18-45 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to 2% minoxidil topical solution was reported: 26% of men reported moderate to dense hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 4 months (26% had moderate to dense regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth). This compares with the 11% of men reporting hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 4 months. (11% had moderate to dense regrowth; 31% had minimal regrowth).
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Read Enclosed Booklet Before Use. For External Use Only. For use by men only. Apply 1 mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Using more, or using more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again. It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results. After each use of the applicator, replace overcap and twist to make child-resistant. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water. Do not apply on other parts of the body.
Men's Minoxidil 2% Regular Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment Sloution Do not use if:
Men's Minoxidil 2% Regular Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment Sloution Stop use and see a doctor if you get:
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- Hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- Scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful.
- you do now know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 years of age.
- you use other topical prescription products on the scalp.
- Do not use on babies and children.
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness.
- sudden unexplained weight gain.
- swollen hands or feet.
- redness or irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
In case of accidental contact, rinse with large amounts of cool tap water. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Do not use if your hair loss is associated with childbirth.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: