Buddha Teas Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea Bags, 18 EaBuddha Teas
The most famous part of the raspberry bush, but the raspberry leaves also create a light and fresh herbal tea.
- Smooth and mild in flavor, and is well suited by a bit of sugar or honey.
- The herbalists of long ago also discovered that the leaves could be used to make herbal tea.
- Humans have cultivated raspberry plants for generations because of the desirable fruit.
- The rose family, and they thrive in temperate regions all over the globe.
- Leaves of the raspberry plant contain a number of important nutrients, including vitamin A, C, E, and B vitamins.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
I was very pleased with my experience with myotcstore.com! I had an item that I have had a very hard time finding and they had it available and i ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Saturday.
February 13, 2023
I found the product I wanted at a fair price. Shipping cost was minimal and I got it within a week. It would have cost more than twice as much on Amazon.
February 14, 2023
This was my first time to shop here and the service and product availability was incredible. The items arrived really fast as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I hightly recommend this site.
February 16, 2023
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022