Blue Lizard Sunscreen
Blue Lizard Spf 30+ Active Australian Sunscreen, 5 OzBlue Lizard Sunscreen
- Broad spectrum, SPF 30+, mineral-based sunscreen
- Smart Bottle Technology: Bottle changes color in harmful UV light
- To help protect delicate coral reefs, our Active sunscreen contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate/li>
- Watch the bottle turn blue in harmful UV light as a reminder that it's time for sunscreen
- Combining mineral and chemical UV protectors for water-resistant performance you can trust.
- Antioxidant Vitamin E: Conditions skin and helps restore supple texture
- Dermatologist-recommended SPF 30+: Protects your skin from 97% of the sun's burning rays
Designed for the adventurous outdoor lifestyle, Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen's water and sweat-resistant Active sunscreen provides true broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. The SPF 30+ formula protects you from 97% of the sun's burning rays. We love the reef! No matter where your next adventure takes you, Blue Lizard's new formula contains no Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, parabens or fragrances so you can love your skin and the planet. Active is ready to tag along on any outing. Slip your bottle into a backpack, pocket or purse, and with our Smart Bottle Technology, you'll always know when harmful UV rays are present. Watch the bottle turn blue in sunlight as a reminder to stay sun safe wherever you are. Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022