Ludens great tasting oral anesthetic throat drops, honey lemon
Temporary reduce of minor discomfort and protects irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.Features:
- Soothes everyday throat irritation
- Great tasting
- Menthol lozenges
- Oral anesthetic
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
In each drop: Menthol 1.6 mg (Oral Anesthetic).
Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, FD&C Yellow 5, Flavors, Honey, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Sucrose, Water.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: 2 drops. Allow 1 drop at a time to dissolve slowly in mouth. Repeat as necessary every 2 hours, or as directed by doctor.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 6.00 lb