Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Clinical Wound Care > Wound Prep Accessories >
Duoderm Hydroactive Gel by Convatec - 30 Gm each, 3 Tubes
Designed for the management of partial- and full-thickness wounds, such as pressure sores and leg ulcers.
You Save: $22.30 (43.8%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
DuoDERM Hydroactive Sterile Gel is a clear, preservative-free, viscous, hydrogel that contains hydrocolloids. Designed for the management of partial- and full-thickness wounds, such as pressure sores and leg ulcers. It is ideal for use as a filler in dry cavity wounds because it provides a moist healing environment and helps to soften and remove necrotic tissue through the natural autolytic process of debridement. Features: Helps to soften and remove necrotic tissue Hydrocolloid formulationProvides filler and a moist environmentTransparent, preservative-free.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.