Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Gauze, Elastic and Liquid Bandages > Splints, Finger Cots >
Flents First Aid Cots - Protection for Finger Tips, Model No : 405 - 12 Ea
Flents First Aid Cots Protects cuts, burns and blisters from moisture and dirt.
You Save: $1.55 (52.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: APOTHECARY PRODUCTS. INDICATIONS: Flents First Aid Cots provide temporary protection for your fingers while injuries are healing. Protects cuts, burns and blisters from moisture and dirt. Ideal for hard to bandage finger tips. For additional protection, a cot may be worn over a light bandage. Also recommended for use with suppositories, hemorrhoidal ointments and creams. Assorted sizes (small, medium, large). DIRECTIONS:
WARNINGS: Caution: This product contains Natural Rubber Latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Step 1: Place finger to be covered in the center of Finger Cot with roll facing out.
- Step 2: Carefully unroll Finger Cot by pushing down to the end of the finger. Finger Cot should fit closely to the base of finger.
- Step 3: To remove Finger Cot, reverse process. Roll Finger Cot up finger. Avoid touching contaminated side of Finger Cot.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.