Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Children Hair Care > Lice Treatments >
Permethrin Lotion 1% Lice Treatment Single Application by ALPHARMA - 2 Oz
(Generic Nix Creme Rinse Lice Treatment ) For the treatment of head lice.
You Save: $3.72 (28.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: ALPHARMA PHARMACEUTICALS . INDICATIONS: Permethrin Lotion kills lice and their unhatched eggs with usually only one application.
INGREDIENTS: Permethrin (1%). DIRECTIONS: Permethrin Lotion should be used:
- Permethrin Lotion protects against head lice reinfestation for 14 days
- Leaves hair manageable and easy to comb
- Permethrin Lotion for the treatment of head lice.
- Creme Rinse should be used after hair has been washed with your regular shampoo, rinsed with water and towel dried.
- A sufficient amount should be applied to saturate hair and scalp (especially behind the ears and on the nape of the neck).
- Leave on hair for 10 minutes but no longer. Rinse with water.
- A single application is usually sufficient. If live lice are observed seven days or more after the first application of this product, a second treatment should be given.
- For proper head lice management, remove nits with the nit comb provided. Head lice live on the scalp and lay small white eggs (nits) on the hair shaft close to the scalp.
- The nits are most easily found on the nape of the neck or behind the ears. All personal headgear, scarf's, coats, and bed linen should be disinfected by machine washing in hot water and drying, using the hot cycle of a dryer for at least 20 minutes.
- Personal articles of clothing or bedding that cannot be washed may be dry-cleaned, sealed in a plastic bag for a period of about 2 weeks, or sprayed with a product specifically designed for this purpose.
- Personal combs and brushes may be disinfected by soaking in hot water (above 130F) for 5 to 10 minutes. Thorough vacuuming of rooms inhabited by infected patients is recommended.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb