Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Children Hair Care > Lice Treatments >
- Remove lice and nits
- Rid lice killing shampoo
LiceGuard Non-Toxic and Effective Lice Treatment With Shampoo, Comb, Spray - 1 Ea
LiceGuard Repellent is the best way to Keep Lice Away!.
You Save: $5.00 (20.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
LiceGuard Non-Toxic and Effective Lice Treatment:
- 1-2-3 Lice Elimination System
- Includes 1 comb
- Shampoo and conditioner in one
- No:1 lice killing brand
- Nothing proven more effective
- Works fast to kill lice and eggs
- Helps children return to school nit free
- Rid Lice Killing Shampoo will kill lice completely without leaving a chemical residue
- To help prevent reinfestation, use it twice (Day 1 and Day 10)
The patented RID comb is proven 100% effective as demonstrated in laboratory studies performed by trained testers. Individual results may vary.
LiceGuard Lice Treatment works:
- LiceGuard Egg Remover Shampoo cleans and prepares hair for most efficient lice and egg removal tripling the number of eggs and nits removed.REMOVES:
- LiceGuard Egg and Lice Comb is the most professional and effective way to remove lice and nits from hair.PROTECTS:
- LiceGuard Repellent is the best way to Keep Lice Away.
Completely eliminate lice from your family and home.
- Step 1: Kill Lice
- Apply RID Lice Killing Shampoo according to label directions.
- Repeat this step 10 days later to help prevent reinfestation.Important:
- Read warnings and complete directions in the Consumer Information Insert before using.
- Apply to dry hair only.
- To eliminate infestation of furniture and bedding that cannot be washed or dry cleaned, a multi-use lice spray may be used. Protect from excessive heat.
- Amount of shampoo needed will vary by hair length.
- For external use only.
- Do not use near the eyes or permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose, mouth, or vagina.
- Irritation may occur, Ask a doctor before use if you have an allergy to ragweed.
- keep out of eyes when rinsing hair.
- close eyes tightly and do not open eyes until product is rinsed out.
- protect eyes with washcloth, towel, or other suitable method.
- If product gets into the eyes, immediately flush with water.Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb