MANUFACTURER: TEC LABORATORIES.
INDICATIONS:Licefreee non-toxic lice killing hair gel with steel comb
For the treatment of head lice, pubic (crab) lice, and body lice. The non-toxic formula of Licefreee uses the naturally occurring mineral, Sodium Chloride, USP (Natrum Muriaticum) as the active ingredient to kill head lice. LiceFreee is free of pyrethrum and permethrin. The clear get goes on dry hair easily and has an herbal spice scent that makes application pleasant for both adult and child. The formula is also safe for multiple applications because there is no harmful pesticide residue left on the hair or scalp. Licefreee Non-Toxic Lice Treatment is an effective and pleasant change from the other lice treatment products available.
- Kills head lice, crab lice and body lice.
- No harmful pesticide residue.
- Safe for repeated applications.
- Permethrin, Pyrethrum and Lindane free.
- Homeopathic formula safe for repeated applications.
Natrum Muriaticum 1X (Sodium Chloride, USP)
Aminomethyl Propanol, Anise Oil, Carbomer, Cocamide DEA, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Water (Purifed)
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
- Shake well.
- Apply to Dry hair and entire scalp, starting at the nape of the neck and behind ears (where lice congregate) and work forward.
- Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp to be effective, all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product.
- Put plastic cap on head and leave on for at least 60 minutes; for best results stay in a warm room.
- With product still in hair, remove plastic cap and comb out all dead lice and nits with enclosed fine toothed comb; rinse comb out under running water.
- Once all lice and nits are combed out, rinse hair thoroughly with warm running water.
- Thoroughly inspect and comb hair and scalp a second time to ensure complete removal of all lice and nits.
- Licefreee may be used as often as necessary a second treatment in 7-10 days is recommended to kill any newly hatched lice.
- Children under 6 months of age: Do not use, consult with doctor.
- Store at 59 - 86 degrees F (15 - 30 degrees C).
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes.
- When using this product:
- Do not use in or near the eyes.
- Do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose, mouth, or vagina, as irritation or stinging may occur.
- Close eyes tightly while hair is being rinsed; do not open eyes until product is rinsed out.
- Stinging may occur during the first 10 minutes of application; this is normal and should go away; if it doesn't rinse hair immediately and discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb