Cortizone-10 hydratensive soothing for Eczema relief anti Itch lotion
- Temporarily relieves the itching and discomfort associated with minor skin irritations, inflamation and rashes.
- Soothes itchy, irritated skin.
- Calming moisturizers.
- Vitamins A, C, and E.
- Natural fresh scent.
- 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Lotion..
Hydrocortisone (1%) (Anti-Itch).
Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolyme, Dextrin, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth 20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Isohexadecane, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Dipropylene Glycol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
- Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes, do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, nd do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb