Tecnu Rash Relief Medicated Anti-Itch Spray
Tecnu Rash Relief Spray is a unique medicated spray that contains Grindelia robusta 3X and Plantago major 4X. Its homeopathic formula is in an easy to apply, non-aerosol spray that allows application without touching the skin, and provides relief from the painful itching, promotes healing, and dries the oozing of poison ivy, oak and sumac rash. Tecnu Outdoor Skin Cleanser, use within 2 to 8 hours of exposure to remove the Urushiol oils that cause rashes from Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac. Eliminate recontamination by washing equipment, pets, clothing, and tools with Tecnu. Also used to remove skunk oil from pets. Use to remove poison plant oils before the rash begins.
- Medicated anti-itch outdoor skin cleanser.
- Fast cooling itch and pain relief.
- Convenient rash relief spray.
- Stops itching and pain, dries oozing, promotes healing.
- Scar prevention formula now included.
- Removes the urushiol oils that cause rashes and treats poison oak and ivy.
- Wash tools, pets, or put in laundry with detergent to remove Urushiol oils.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb