Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Creams and Ointments >
Benadryl spray for itch relief, maximum strength - 2 oz
Benadryl Spray For Itch Relief, Maximum Strength is topical analgesic, skin protectant.
You Save: $1.32 (18.5%)
Earn Points on this item:5
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Benadryl extra strength itch relief topical analgesic spray
It is used for the temporary relief of itching and pain associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
- Topical analgesic.
- Skin protectant.
- Relieves itching & pain associated with insect bites & rashes due to poison ivy, oak & sumac.
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites.
- minor burns.
- sun burn.
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
Contains: Diphenhydramine HCl (2%), Zinc Acetate (0.1%)
Alcohol (73.5%), Glycerin, Povidone, Tromethamine, Water Purified
- Do not use more than directed.
- Adult and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on chicken pox, measles, blisters of on extensive areas of skin, except as directed by a physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or reoccur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age without consulting a physician.
- Do not use any other drugs containing diphenhydrmine while using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb