Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Creams and Ointments >
Corticool 1% Hydrocortisone Anti Itch Gel - 1.5 oz
Temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations.
You Save: $2.31 (37.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: TEC LABORATORIES. Corticool 1% Hydrocortisone Anti Itch Gel
- 2X better than prescription.
- Instant absorbing gel.
- Itch Relief.
- Cools on Contact.
- Maximum Strength Available Without a Prescription - Eczema, Psoriasis, Insect Bites, Poison Oak and Ivy.
Corticool 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Gel formula, when tested against a 2.5% prescription hydrocortisone cream, penetrates 2.74 times better providing higher bioavailability of hydrocortisone.
This means Corticool's unique formula starts cooling and soothing immediately. With other hydrocortisone ointments or lotions, the active ingredient "floats" on the skin's surface and can take 30 minutes or longer to stop your itch.
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:Poison ivy.Poison oak.Poison sumac.Insect bites.Eczema.Soaps.Detergents.Cosmetics.Jewelry.Seborrheic dermatitis.Psoriasis.Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Hydrocortisone, Benzethonium Chloride, Benzophenone 4, Hypromellose, Menthol, Peppermint Oil, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), SD Alcohol 40 B (20% by weight), Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Metabisulfite
- Cleanse skin with soap and water then dry affected area.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily; rub thoroughly into skin.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use; consult a doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Stop and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, do not use this or any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
- Do not use if allergic to sulfites.
- For the treatment of diaper rash, consult a doctor.
- Store at 15 to 30°C (59-86°F).
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.