Ludens great tasting throat drops, wild cherry
It gives temporary reduce of minor discomfort and protects irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat. Soothes everyday throat irritation.Features:
- Helps to soothes everyday throat irritation
- Pectin and oral demulcent
- Great tasting throat drops
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
In each drop: Pectin (2. 8 mg) (Oral Demulcent).
Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, FD&C Blue 2, FD&C Red 40, Flavor, Malic Acid, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Soy Bean Oil, Sucrose, Water.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth.
- Repeat as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- These may be serious.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 6.00 lb