MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Mexsana medicated antiseptic powder
It helps prevent, relieve and heal minor skin irritations, chafing/itching, foot discomfort, diaper rash and heat rash.
- Highly absorbent cornstarch.
- Medicates heat rash, chafing.
- Aids healing.
- Relieves itching, chafing.
- Helps prevent minor skin irritations.
- Helps protect against perspiration discomfort.
Contains: Corn Starch, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin, Benzethonium Chloride.
Camphor, Eucalyptus Oil, Fragrance, Lemon Oil
Apply liberally as often as necessary.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Keep powder away from child's face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.