MANUFACTURER: CHATTEM LABS.
INDICATIONS:Gold Bond extra strength medicated body powder, triple action relief
Its triple action formula is a blend of 2 medically proven ingredients, combined with the finest powder and essential oils to provide extra cooling powder, extra moisture absorption, and extra itch relief. Gold Bonds extra strength formula is medicated to work hard in relieving skin discomforts yet is gentle enough to be used everyday. After shower, bath or exercise apply Gold Bond for deodorant protection and a cool refreshing feeling.
Temporarily relieves the pain and itch associated with:
- Minor cuts
- Insect bites
- Prickly heat
- Minor burns
- Minor skin irritations
- Dries the oozing of poison ivy, oak and sumac.
Triple action relief:
- Itch relieving
Contains: Menthol (0.8%) (Anti-Itch), Zinc Oxide (0.5%) (Skin Protectant)
Talc, Acacia, Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Salicylic Acid, Thymol, Zinc Stearate
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply freely up to 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
- For best results dry skin thoroughly before applying.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms do not get better within 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.