Cortizone 10 Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Ointment
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Poison ivy, oak and sumac.
- Insect bites.
- Seborrheic dermatitis.
- Soothing moisturizer
- Relieves itch fastly
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use consult a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge, consult a doctor.
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
- Rectal bleeding occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb