MANUFACTURER: Med Tech
INDICATIONS:kerodex 71 water repellent skin protectant cream tube for wet work, non greasy
This skin barrier cream protect the body against dirt, allergens, chemicals, oils and other irritants and guard the hands and forearms.
- Designed to help hands stay moisturized and soothed when working with liquids and other wet substances.
- A nongreasy, invisible, water-repellent cream.
- Main purpose is to protect the body against dirt, allergens, chemicals, oils and other irritants.
- Acts like an invisible glove to guard the hands and forearms.
- Helps prevent skin irritation caused by contact with acids, alkalis, fruit juices etc.
- Wash hands and dry thoroughly.
- Squeeze out 1/2 inch of cream into palm of one hand.
- Rub hands together with washing motion until cream is lightly and evenly distributed, leaving no excess.
- Make sure cream reaches under nails, around cuticles, between fingers, across wrists and back of hand (forearms, if necessary).
- A second application is recommended
- Set' by holding hands under cold running water.Pat dry.
- Helps provide protection for approximately 3 to 4 hours under normal usage.
- Store at room temperature (approximately 25-�C, 77-� F).
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb