MANUFACTURER: CADBURY ADAMS.INDICATIONS: Halls Defense Sugar Free Cough Drops : Temporarily relieves cough due to a cold occasional minor irritation or sore throat.
Halls Defense Sugar Free Cough Drops with Assorted Mint Flavors Features:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: (Peppermint) Menthol 9. 4 mg (Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic), (Fereshmint) Menthol 5. 2 mg (Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic), (Spearmint) Menthol 5. 0 mg (Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic).Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Apsartame, Beta Carotene, FD&C Blue 1, Flavors, Isomalt, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Soy Lethicin, Water. DIRECTIONS:
- Fights Coughs .
- Soothes Sore Throats .
- Makes Nasal Passages Feel Cooler.
- Vapor Action Formula
- Only 5 calories per drop.
- 0 carbs from sugar.
- 0 grams of sugar per drop.
- Convenient, individually wrapped drops.
- Available in resealable bags in a variety of sizes.
- Adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth.
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- Children under 5 years: ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema. Or cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 2 mg Per Drop. Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough persists for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. Or, if sore mouth does not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.70 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: