MANUFACTURER: Vendor IVY CORP. Ivy-dry quick itch relief cream
- This external skin protectant temporarily relieves the itching, oozing and weeping associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac and insect bites.
- If you get poison ivy, you know you will want to use a product with proven effectiveness that you can trust.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Zinc Acetate 2%; Benzyl Alcohol 10%.
Polysorbate 10; Propylene Glycol; Cetyl Alcohol; Camphor; Menthol; Methyl Paraben; Imidazolidinyl Urea; Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate; Propyl Paraben; Water.
- Adults and children 2 years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use; consult a physician.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If condition does not improve or persists past 7 days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- If ingested, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb