Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Poison IVY, Insect Bite, Sting Relief >
Off Spray Pump Deep Woods - 6 Oz
Long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats and chiggers.
You Save: $1.33 (18.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: S. C. JOHNSON WAX . INDICATIONS: Off Spray Pump Deep Woods long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats and also Off Spray Pump Deep Woods protection from chiggers. DIRECTIONS: Storage: Store away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children.
Works On Clothing Too: Do not use under clothing. Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around opening in outer clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool or nylon. Do not apply on or near acetate, rayon, spandex or other synthetics, furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles.
- Disposal: Before disposing, empty the container by using the product according to the label.
- Do not reuse this container.
- Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hold container 4 to 6 inches from skin or clothing and spray.
- To Apply To Face:
- Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes.
- Do not spray directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth.
- Apply sparingly around ears.
- Do not apply to children's hands.
- When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child.
Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin.
Do not spray in enclosed areas.
Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.
Avoid over-application of this product.
Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary.
Do not allow children to handle this product.
After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
For Maximum Protection: Spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all direction and precautions of this product label. WARNINGS: Hazards to Humans Warning: It Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed.
Do not get in eyes.
Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases.
Wash treated clothing before wearing it again.
Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. First Aid: It have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Skin: If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, take off contaminated clothing, wash treated skin and call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Physical & Chemical Hazards - Combustible: Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.