MANUFACTURER: QUIGLEY CORPORATION.
INDICATIONS: Cold-Eeze cough suppressant lozenges, natural tropical fruit:
- Zinc - Gluconate - Glycine.
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives.
- New great tasting flavor.
- No. 1 pharmacist recommended.
- Tropical fruit clinically proven to reduce the duration and severity of the common cold.
- Symptoms could include one or more of the following: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
- Non-drowsy formula.
Per 4. 5 g Drop: 13. 3 mg Ionic Zinc From Zincum Gluconicum 2X (104mg Zinc Gluconate Trihydrate) Equivalent To Zincum 3X.
Corn Syrup; Eucalyptus Oil; Gluconic Acid; Glycine; Menthol; Mint Oil; Sucrose.
- For maximum effectiveness start taking COLD-EEZE Cough Drops at the first sign of a cold.
- Completely dissolve a COLD-EEZE Cough Drop in mouth. Do not chew.
- Repeat every 2 to 4 hours as needed. Continue until all symptoms have ended (see warnings).
- Recommended daily dosage of COLD-EEZE Cough Drops is 6 drops per day (79. 8 mg zinc).
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take COLD-EEZE on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices 1/2 hour before or after taking COLD-EEZE Cough Drops. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- COLD-EEZE Cough Drops are formulated to relieve cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza.
- If symptoms worsen, or persist beyond 7 days, consult a physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb