Tecnu Outdoor Poison Oak And Ivy Skin Cleanser
- Keeps the outdoors from getting rashes.
- Solution for poison ivy, oak and sumac
- It cleanses and decontaminates skin, tools, clothing and pets by removing the invisible oil of poison oak, ivy and sumac.
- Removes skunk spray from pets fur
- Cleans pitch, tree sap, road tar, grass stains and other substances.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Deodorized Mineral Spirits, Water, Propylene Glycol, Octylphenoxypolyethoxyethanol, mixed fatty acid soap, Fragrance.
Shake well before each use.
Tecnu is most effective when used within the first two hours after exposure or as soon as rash appears.
- Before the rash has started:
- Apply Tecnu to exposed unwetted skin within2-8 hours after exposure to poisonous plants.
- Rub vigorously for 2 minutes to remove oil and other contaminates from skin. If hypersensitive, wash entire body with Tecnu.
- Rinse skin clean with cool running water or wipe off with a cloth. Repeat.
- As soon as rash appears:
- Apply Tecnu to affected skin and surrounding areas. For best results apply to entire body. Rub in for 2 minutes but avoid breaking the skin.
- Rinse with cool running water to remove Tecnu and poison oils. If itching persists, reapply Tecnu, then rinse ni a very warm shower (not a bath).
- Towel dry gently. Repeat as necessary and before retiring.
To Clean: Pets Saturate a cloth with Tecnu and wipe down the pets coat. Follow with a pet shampoo water bath. Tecnu can also remove skunk spray from your pets fur.
Clothing - Saturate unwetted clothing with Tecnu in a bucket for several minutes. Launder by itself with detergent and hot water.
Tools - wipe down with a cloth saturated with Tecnu. Wash with soap and water.
Tree Sap/Pitch: Apply Tecnu directly and rub until stain dissolves to clean pitch, tree sap, road tar, grass stains and other substances from skin, tools and clothing.
- For external use only.
- SHould not be applied to raw or oozing area of skin.
- Do not use this product for at least 3 days after using hydrocortisone ointments on the affected area.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
- If redness, irritation or itching occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Keep out of eyes and other mucous membranes.
- If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor immediately. Bring this product with you.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb