Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Poison IVY, Insect Bite, Sting Relief >
Sting-kill external anesthetic disposable swabs with Benzocaine - 5 ea
Sting-Kill Swabs is effective on stings and bites from bees, wasps, mosquitoes, jellyfish.
You Save: $1.66 (40.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: RANDOB LABORATORIES LTD.
INDICATIONS:Sting-kill external anesthetic disposable swabs with Benzocaine
These are convenient to use, and provide a sanitary application to the bite or sting area.
Its concentrated anesthetic formula is non-greasy, non-staining, is absorbed fast and provides safe, effective and prompt relief of pain and itching. The #1 choice of pharmacists.
Sting-Kill disposable swabs is Works effective on:
- Black flies.
- Fire ants and spiders.
- Stings and bites from bees.
- Apply to the affected area as often as needed but not more than 4 times daily.
- Bee Stings Only, Remove stinger before treatment.
- Remove strip of swabs from card.
- Pop individual swab through paper backing.
- Pop the inner casing by squeezing firmly.
- Hold swab so that Sting-Kill formula saturates applicator tip.
- Apply immediately to the bite or sting area.
- Dispose of swab after use.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
Sting-Kill Works On Everything!
Fire ants, mosquitoes and wasps are all prevalent where we live (SC) and Sting-kill works great and fast. We usually don't need to reapply because one swab does the trick. I keep them in my car so they will be handy wherever we are, with two children I've used them at school, at the park, on field trips, vacations and of course at home. We were in Europe visiting family when a neighbor came over, an adult in tears from the pain of a sting from a small (baby?) scorpion on her foot. No one was sure what to do and we were in a remote area with the nearest doctor or hospital at least 40 minutes away. I remembered the Sting-kill I packed in my travel first aid kit so she tried it and the relief was instant. When we saw her the next day she was fine with no more pain.