MANUFACTURER: QUIGLEY CORPORATION.
INDICATIONS: Cold-Eeze cough suppressant sugar free lozenges, natural wild cherry flavor:
- No.1 pharmacist recommended.
- Zinc - Gluconate - Glycine.
- No artificial colors or preservatives.
- New great tasting flavor.
- Clinically proven to reduce duration and severity of the common cold.
- Symptoms could include one or more of the following: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
- Non-drowsy formula.
Ionic Zinc from Zincum Gluconicum 2x (13. 3mg), Zinc Gluconate Trihydrate (104mg - equivalent to Zincum 3x).
Corn Syrup, Fruit Extracts, Gluconic Acid, Glycine, Sucrose, No artificial colors or preservatives.
- For maximum effectiveness start taking Cold-Eeze Cold Drops at the first signs of a cold.
- Completely dissolve a Cold-Eeze Cold Drop in mouth. Do not chew.
- Repeat every 3-4 hours as needed.
- Continue until all symptoms have ended.
- Recommended daily dosage of Cold-Eeze Cold Drops is 6 drops per day (79. 8mg zinc).
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take Cold-Eeze Cold Drops on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices 1/2 hour before or after taking Cold-Eeze Cold Drop. Otherwise drink plenty of fluids.
- Cold-eeze is formulated to relieve cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza.
- If symptoms worsen, or persist beyond 7 days, consult a physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: