MANUFACTURER: QUIGLEY CORPORATION.INDICATIONS: Cold-Eeze Cough Suppressant Sugar Free Drops Features:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Ionic Zinc from Zincum Gluconicum 2x (13. 3mg), Zinc Gluconate Trihydrate (104mg - equivalent to Zincum 3x). Inactive Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Fruit Extracts, Gluconic Acid, Glycine, Sucrose, No artificial colors or preservatives. DIRECTIONS:
- Symptoms could include one or more of the following: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
- Non-drowsy formula.
- No.1 Pharmacist Recommended.
- Zinc - Gluconate - Glycine
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives.
- New Great Tasting Flavor.
- Cold-Eeze Cough Suppressant Drops Strawberries & Cream clinically proven to reduce duration and severity of the common cold.
- For maximum effectiveness start taking Cold-Eeze Cold Drops at the first signs of a cold.
- Completely dissolve a Cold-Eeze Cold Drop in mouth. Do not chew.
- Repeat every 3-4 hours as needed.
- Continue until all symptoms have ended.
- Recommended daily dosage of Cold-Eeze Cold Drops is 6 drops per day (79. 8mg zinc).
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take Cold-Eeze Cold Drops on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices 1/2 hour before or after taking Cold-Eeze Cold Drop. Otherwise drink plenty of fluids.
- Cold-eeze is formulated to relieve cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza.
- If symptoms worsen, or persist beyond 7 days, consult a physician.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb