Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Gauze, Elastic and Liquid Bandages > First Aid Tape, Cloth bandages >
Johnson and Johnson first aid secure-flex wrap tape of 3 inch X 2.5 yd, heavy-duty - 1 ea
Johnson and Johnson first aid is made with a flexible, elastic fabric and can be removed painlessly, even on hair.
You Save: $1.74 (25.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Johnson and Johnson first aid secure-flex wrap tape of 3 inch X 2.5 yd, heavy-duty
It is made with a flexible, elastic fabric that is engineering to adhere to itself, and not to your skin. So it stays in place, without slipping, even on joints. It is unstretched 3 in. x 2. 5 yds (7. 6cm x 2. 2m). It can be removed painlessly, even on hair. That is because it adheres to itself, not to skin. This lightweight and breathable wrap tears by hand and is water resistant.
- Painless removal.
- Durable and flexible, even on joints.
- Water resistant.
- Cover wound with sterile pad, then wrap Secure-Flex over pad, overlapping tape layers to secure pad in place.
- Tape tears by hand.
- Avoid wrapping too tightly, which can hinder circulation.
- Once package has been opened, keep product stored in its container.
- This will keep the product clean and will help to maintain its shape.
- For best results, follow these step by step wound care directions:
- Prepare: Stop bleeding by applying pressure with Johnson and Johnson First Aid Sterile Gauze Pads.
- Clean: Cleanse the injured area using a mild soap and water or try Brand-Aid Brand Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash. Allow to dry.
- Treat: Protect wound by applying first aid cream.
- Protect: Cover injured area completely with a Gauze Pad or a Non-Stick Pad to help absorb fluids.
- Tape or wrap to firmly secure pad and help seal out dirt and germs.
- For medical emergencies seek professional help. In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb