MANUFACTURER: MEDLINE INDUSTRIES.
INDICATIONS:Curad sterile extra cushioning protection bandage roll:
It is designed for larger wounds or increased draining wounds. Designed to provide extra strength and absorbency compared to traditional gauze items, these items help reduce the number of changes and provide comfort.
- 1 Sterile roll 4.5 in x 4 yd.
- Lightly stretches and conforms.
- Provides extra cushioning protection.
- Is made of 6 ply 100% woven cotton gauze.
- Our finest and most popular cotton bandage.
- Ideal as a primary or secondary wound care dressing.
- Fast wicking, absorbent and breathable.
- Unique crimped design for cushioning and comfort.
- More tightly finished edges than other brands.
- Ideal for bandaging arms, legs, and head.
- Cleanse: Gently clean in and around the area with warm eater and mind soap, using Curad Gauze Pads. Apply gentle pressure over the wound to stop the bleeding. If redness or swelling occurs, consult a physician.
- Apply: Apply medication, if required. Cover wound with Curad Bandage Roll to protect and absorb fluids.
- Secure: Tape Curad Bandage Roll firmly in place using Curad Waterproof Tape. Change daily or when gauze becomes wet. Curad also offers a wide variety of excellent gauze pads, rolled gauzes, and adhesive bandages.
For medical emergencies, please seek professional help. In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb