Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
Cold-Eeze cough suppressant lozenges, natural cherry flavor - 18 ea/bag
Reduces the duration and severity of the common cold.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: QUIGLEY CORPORATION.
INDICATIONS: Cold-Eeze cough suppressant lozenges, natural cherry flavor:
- No.1 pharmacist recommended.
- Non drowsy.
- Zinc - Gluconate - Glycine
- No artificial colors or preservatives.
- New great tasting flavor.
- Clinically proven to reduce the duration and severity of the common cold.
- Non-drowsy formula.
- Symptoms could include one or more of the following: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
Per 4. 5 g Drop: 13. 3 mg Ionic Zinc From Zincum Gluconicum 2X (104mg Zinc Gluconate Trihydrate) Equivalent To Zincum 3X.
Corn Syrup; Eucalyptus Oil; Gluconic Acid; Glycine; Menthol; Mint Oil; Sucrose.
- For maximum effectiveness start taking COLD-EEZE Cough Drops at the first sign of a cold.
- Completely dissolve a COLD-EEZE Cough Drop in mouth. Do not chew.
- Repeat every 2 to 4 hours as needed.
- Continue until all symptoms have ended (see warnings).
- Recommended daily dosage of COLD-EEZE Cough Drops is 6 drops per day (79. 8 mg zinc).
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take COLD-EEZE on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices 1/2 hour before or after taking COLD-EEZE Cough Drops.
- Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- COLD-EEZE Cough Drops are formulated to relieve cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza.
- If symptoms worsen, or persist beyond 7 days, consult a physician.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb