Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Clinical Wound Care > Dressing and Pads >
Collagen hydrogel gel for wound dressing by Coloplast - 3 oz
Collagen Hydrogel Gel for Wound Dressing provide a moist environment facilitating optimal wound healing.
You Save: $2.42 (13.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Collagen Hydrogel For Wound Dressing Promotes autolytic debridement by rehydrating and softening dry wounds and necrotic tissue. Hydrogels provide a moist environment facilitating optimal wound healing.
Features: Clear amorphous gel which allows easy wound visualization. Mild preservative provides a two year shelf life. Contains ingredients beneficial to the skin and the wound healing process. Collagen is the main component of skin and connective tissue and is known to play an important role in all phases of wound healing. Allantoin is a skin protectant that stimulates tissue growth. Panthenol maintains an optimal moisture balance. pH-balanced to the wound bed. Unlike many other hydrogels, contains no propylene glycol, a preservative that has been shown to inhibit skin cell growth and damage cell membranes. Size: 3 oz (85 g) Tube. HCPCS Code: A6248.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.