Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Tape, Dressing Gauze and Pads > Dressing and Pads >
Smith and Nephew Replicare Hydrocolid Dressing, 4 Inches x 4 Inches - 5 ea
Replicare is indicated for exudate absorption and the management of partial to full thickness wounds.
You Save: $6.08 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SMITH & NEPHEW. INDICATIONS: Smith and Nephew Replicare Hydrocolid Dressing, 4' x 4'
- Replicare is indicated for exudate absorption and the management of partial to full thickness wounds. Some typical wounds are:
Creation and maintenance of a moist wound environment. Moist wound environments have been established as optimal environments for the management of the wound.
- Ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic)
- Pressure Sores
- Donor Sites
- Surgical Incisions
- Surgical Excisions
- Burns (1st and 2nd degree)
- Provides physical separation between the wound and external environments to assist in preventing bacterial contamination of the wound.
DESCRIPTION: RepliCare* is a hydrocolloid dressing that contains a dense concentration of absorbent material in a thin dressing for superior absorption in the management of exuding wounds. WARNINGS: RepliCare is not indicated for the management of 3rd degree (full thickness) burns.
- RepliCare's cohesive properties keep the wound free of dressing residue.
- The one-handed application system will not stick to gloves.
- RepliCare has a film exterior that is waterproof and aids in prevention of bacterial contamination
- Top film can be wiped clean easily.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb