Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Tape, Dressing Gauze and Pads > Dressing and Pads >
Smith and Nephew Opsite Transparent Adhesive Dressing, 5 1/2 Inches x 4 Inches - 10 ea
Smith and Nephew Opsite Transparent Adhesive Dressing, 5 1/2 Inches x 4 Inches with a unique wound measurement grid.
You Save: $5.16 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SMITH & NEPHEW. INDICATIONS: Smith Smith and Nephew Opsite Transparent Adhesive Dressing, 5 1/2' x 4'OpSite FLEXIGRID is indicated for the management of:
- Superficial wounds, such as shallow pressure sores, minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- Use as a secondary dressing, for example over IntraSite* Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing or Allevyn* Cavity Cavity Wound Dressing.
- To provide catheter fixation.
DESCRIPTION: OpSite* FLEXIGRID* is a transparent, adhesive film, with a unique wound measurement grid. The film is moisture vapor permeable, conformable and extensible. It is widely used to provide a moist wound healing environment for superficial wounds; it is also ideal for use as a secondary dressing. WARNINGS: OpSite FLEXIGRID may be used on clinically infected wounds if the following precautions are followed:
- Superior film with acrylic adhesive
- Waterproof film
- Simple, effective application technique
- Adaptable to awkward areas
- Unique wound measurement grid.
Immuno-compromised patients and diabetic patients may require extra supervision. Care should be taken to avoid skin damage by repeated applications on patients with thin or fragile skin.
- The patient should be under medical/clinical supervision
- The dressing should be changed daily
- The patient should be receiving suitable systemic treatment.
In common with all adhesive products, some cases of irritation and/or maceration of the skin surrounding the wound have been reported. It should be noted that inappropriate use or too frequent dressing changes, particularly in patients with fragile skin, can result in skin stripping.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb