Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Tape, Dressing Gauze and Pads > Dressing and Pads >
- UPC: 040565115627
- Not eligible for Free Shipping offer.
Smith and nephew opsite IV 3000 1-hand 2 3/8 inches x 2 3/4 inches transparent adhesive dressing - 100 ea
Large tabs make handling the dressing easy,even with gloves,indicated for peripheral or central catheter site care.
You Save: $9.44 (13.3%)
Earn Points on this item:61
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SMITH & NEPHEW. INDICATIONS: Smith and Nephew OpSite Flexigrid 6' x 8' Transparent Adhesive Dressing IV3000 1-Hand is indicated for peripheral and central venous catheter fixation.
- Provides physical separation between the catheter site and external environments to assist in preventing contamination of the catheter site.
- Creates an environment for managing moisture at the catheter site through increased Moisture Vapor Transmission Rates.
DESCRIPTION: IV3000* 1-Hand Moisture Responsive Cannula Fixation Dressing
- Moisture responsive high moisture vapor transmission rate film
- Grid pattern adhesive
- Transparent and conformable
- 1-Hand delivery system.
IV3000 1-Hand is a moisture responsive transparent film dressing specifically designed to meet the needs of catheter fixation and to keep the catheter site dry. Independent clinical experts have proven IV3000 to offer safe, secure and cost effective catheter fixation and believe it to be 'a technological advance for IV site care'. The 1-Hand delivery system provides quick and easy aseptic application to all major catheter types. WARNINGS: IV3000 should be used on IV or epidural sites only. If a film dressing is required for open wounds such as pressure sores, burns or donor sites, OpSite* Flexigrid* Moisture Vapor Permeable Adhesive Film Dressing should be used. Use on prepared dry skin only.
Shipping Weight : 5.00 lb