Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Tape, Dressing Gauze and Pads > Dressing and Pads >
Smith and Nephew Intrasite HydroGel Applipak Dressing - 8 g
IntraSite Gel increases moisture content at the wound surface, helping prevent eschar formation.
You Save: $10.79 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SMITH & NEPHEW. INDICATIONS: Smith and Nephew Intrasite HydroGel Applipak Dressing - 8 g IntraSite Gel
- IntraSite Gel is used to create a moist wound environment for the treatment of minor conditions such as minor burns, superficial lacerations, cuts and abrasions (partial thickness wounds) and skin tears.
- Under the direction of a healthcare professional, IntraSite Gel is used to create a moist wound environment for the management of:
- Venous ulcers (leg ulcers)
- Surgical incisions
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (including stage IV)
- Creates a moist wound environment, which assists in autolytic debridement of wounds covered with necrotic tissues.
DESCRIPTION: IntraSite Gel is an amorphous hydrogel which gently re-hydrates necrotic tissue, facilitating autolytic debridement, while being able to loosen and absorb slough and exudate. It can also be used to provide the optimum moist wound management environment during the later stages of wound closure. It is non-adherent and does not harm viable tissue or the skin surrounding the wound. This makes IntraSite Gel ideal for every stage in the wound management process.
- Partially hydrated hydrogel formulation
- Contains propylene glycol
- Applipak container, available in range of sizes.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb