Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Tape, Dressing Gauze and Pads > Dressing and Pads >
Duoderm Cgf Sterile Dressing, 6 InchesX6 Inches - 5 ea
Indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds.
You Save: $21.96 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Duoderm Cgf Sterile Dressing, 6 InchesX6 InchesDuoderm CGF Sterile Dressing is a hydrocolloid moisture retentative wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate.
DuoDERM CGF Sterile Dressing is a hydrocolloid, moisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate.
Indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds: pressure ulcers (Stage II - IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites. 6 in. x 6 in.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.