MANUFACTURER: SMITH & NEPHEW. INDICATIONS: Smith and Nephew Hypafix Dressing Retention Roll Features:
- Hypafix is an adhesive, non-woven fabric for dressing retention
- Retention of post-operative wound dressings
- Retaining gauze and absorbent pads
- To secure catheters and drainage tubes.
- Combines security with comfort
- Highly conformable
- Provides reliable fixation for catheters and drainage tubes
- Allows joints to be dressed without constraining movement.
Usual Allowable Amount: Based on frequency of change of wound cover; up to 2 units (36 sq. in. ) per dressing change when wound cover is 16 sq. in. or less; up to 3 units (54 sq. in. ) per dressing change when wound cover is 16 to 48 sq. in; up to 4 units (72 sq. in. ) per dressing change when wound cover is greater than 48 sq. in. Note: a unit is based on 1-in. wide tape Specific Coverage Criteria: Covered when needed to hold on a wound cover, elastic roll gauze or non-elastic roll gauze; is not required when a wound cover with an adhesive border is used. The medical necessity for tape in these situations must be documented.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: