Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Tape, Dressing Gauze and Pads > Dressing and Pads >
Smith and Nephew flexigel hydrogel sheet dressing 4 X 4 inches, boxes - 5 ea
Indicated for exudate absorption and the management of partial to full thickness wounds.
You Save: $5.90 (13.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: SMITH & NEPHEW.
INDICATIONS:Smith and Nephew flexigel hydrogel sheet dressing 4 X 4 inches, boxes
- Made with a polyacrylaride matrix with embedded hydrophilic polysaccharide particles.
- Moisture vapor permeable.
- Absorbs up to 5 times its own weight.
- Soothing effect on superficial wounds
- Transparent for easy monitoring
- Can use either side of dressing
- Easy application.
Flexigel sheets Indicated for exudate absorption and the management of partial to full thickness wounds. Some typical wounds are:
- Ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic)
- Pressure Sores
- Donor Sites
- Surgical Incisions
- Surgical Excisions
- Burns (1st and 2nd degree).
- Cleanse wound.
- Apply a skin preparation to the periwound skin.
- Apply FLEXIGEL sheet dressing (cut to fit wound, if necessary).
- Requires secondary dressing. May use roll gauze or Opsite film.
- Change q 3-5 days based on drainage.
Flexigel is not indicated for the management of third degree burns.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb