MANUFACTURER: BEIERSDORF FUTURO. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: For minor cuts, scrapes, and wounds. DIRECTIONS:
- Curad Non-Stick Pads are made of a soft, perforated ouchless film bonded to a highly absorbed pad. The film has a ventilated layer allowing the wound to breathe while letting the pad absorb any fluids. The pad can be cut or trimmed to fit any wound.
- Curad offers a wide variety of high-quality adhesive bandages and wound covers. for the treatment and protection of the whole family. Since 1951, Curad has brought you first aid products you can trust and rely on.
WARNINGS: The packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Sterility guaranteed unless package is damaged or open.
- CLEANSE. Gently clean in and around the area with warm water and mild soap, using Curad Gauze Pads. Apply gentle pressure over the wound to stop bleeding. If redness or swelling occurs, consult a physician.
- APPLY. Apply medication, if required. Cover the wound with Curad Non-Stick Pad to protect it and absorb fluids.
- SECURE. Tape Curad Non-Stick Pad firmly in place using Curad Wet-proof Tape. Change daily or when pad becomes wet. Curad also offers a wide variety of excellent covers, tapes, stretch gauzes, and adhesive bandages.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb