Johnson and Johnson First Aid Advanced Care, Advanced Healing Adhesive Pads - 4 ea
- Ideal For: Minor Cuts and Scrapes.
Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Brand Touch Pads act in place of a scab for fast natural healing. they are made with Compeed Moisture Seal Technology which helps form a gel cushion over the wound to cover painful nerve endings and protect from bumping to help minimize pain.
- Clinically proven to allow faster healing.
- Gel cushion helps minimize pain.
- Durable design for longer wear.
- Great for use on feet, elbows, and knees.
- Durable design for greater protection and longer wear.
- Minimizes appearances of scars.
- Helps minimize pain.
- 5 Hydrocolloid Adhesive Pads.
Before use, see instructions inside package for correct application/removal methods, and warnings. For best adhesion, warm product in hands before application.
- Do not use on infected or deep puncture wounds or on burns.
- Do not use over stitches.
- Diabetics and those with poor circulation, wound healing problems, or fragile skin should not use this product.
- If redness or swelling occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- For medical emergencies seek professional help.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb