MANUFACTURER: BEIERSDORF-FUTURO, INC. INDICATIONS: CURAD Telfa NON-STICK PADS are wound covers for post surgical wounds, lightly bleeding and draining wounds, large surface cuts, scrapes, and burns. Our non-stick pads are made of a soft, perforated film bonded to a highly absorbent and breathable pad. The film is ventilated to allow the wound to breathe and absorb any fluids. The pad can be cut or trimmed to fit any wound.
CURAD Telfa NON-STICK PADS are ideal for people who require a high quality, absorbent dressing that can be custom fit to meet their specific wound care needs.
Telfa Non-Stick Sterile Pads recommended for post surgical wounds, lightly bleeding and draining wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns. Extra absorbent, 100% cotton, hypoallergenic, sterile. 2 x 3 inch sterile pads. No tape necessary! Telfa Technology - breathable and highly absorbent. Curad offers a wide variety of high-quality bandages and wound covers. . . for the treatment and protection of the whole family. Non-Stick Pads with Tabs are made of a soft, perforated ouchless film bonded to a highly absorbent pad. The film has a ventilated layer allowing the wound to breath while letting the pad absorb any fluids. The pad can be cut or trimmed to fit any wound. DIRECTIONS: For minor cuts, scrapes and wounds.
- Gently clean in and around the area with warm and mild soap, using gauze pads.
- Apply gentle pressure over the wound to stop bleeding.
- If redness or swelling occurs, consult a physician.
- Apply medication, if required.
- Cover wound with Non-Stick Pad to protect it and absorb fluids.
- Press Curad Non-Stick Pad with Tabs firmly in place.
- Change daily or when pad becomes wet.
WARNINGS: The packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Unless package is damaged or open.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb