Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > First Aid Kits >
Scissor Iris Straight Stainless Steel. 4.5 Inches - 1 Ea
Iris Straight Stainless Steel Scissors are used for remove necrotic tissue
You Save: $0.38 (9.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PREFFERED PLUS PRODUCTS. INDICATIONS: Features of Scissor Iris Straight Stainless Steel
- Iris scissors are designed for eye surgery and not for skin surgery and hence the name.
- Iris scissors are used for remove necrotic tissue.
- These are very sharp, pointed scissors, available with either curved or angular cutting blades.
- Straight scissors are for flat surfaces.
- They are fine, curved scissors that follow the contours of tissue in a small area.
- They are rather handy multipurpose scissors for cutting dressings, gauze, tape, and curved ones are especially good for cutting duoderm and ostomy wafers.
- They are considered to be good starting scissors for beginners in dissection.
- Besides being used as operating scissors, iris scissors are very useful for fine cutting in embroidery as well.
- Highest quality with very fine blades.
- Designed for careful dissection of delicate tissues.
- Overall length, 4. 5 Inches with straight blades .
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb