MANUFACTURER: 3M PERSONAL AND HEALTH CARE.
INDICATIONS:3M Health care particulate respirator flat and surgical mask,latex free :
It design of the 1870 respirator and surgical mask gives it a comfortable fit unlike any other 1, while reducing exposure to M.tuberculosis and submicron contaminants, like surgical plume and smoke. The 1870 is the perfect choice for standardization to a single respirator for use in the OR, ICU, ER, Isolation Units and throughout the hospital. This is because the 1870 medical mask is both a respirator and a surgical mask, and because its universal size fits most face sizes and shapes. Also, because it comes from 3M, a worldwide leader in respiratory protection products, you know you�ll have reliable protection with every breath you take.Latex- and fiberglass-free; hypoallergenic.
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control.
- Consult OSHA regulations and CDC guidelines for the appropriate use of an N95 respirator for potential inhalation exposure sources such as Anthrax.
- Features new, unique, 3M-patented flat-fold /three-panel design, with advanced electret media.
- he N95 surgical masks provide a >99% bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE), helping reduce wearer exposure to airborne particles smaller than 0.1 microns � appropriate for laser and electrocautery procedures.
- Soft, conformable nose clip adjusts easily for a custom fit that helps create a secure seal.
- Soft inner lining is comfortable against the face.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb