MANUFACTURER: SPENCO MEDICAL CORP. INDICATIONS: Spenco 2nd skin moist burn pads, size: medium, 2 in X 3 in are made from pure, sterile water to cool and soothe on contact. Recommended for the first aid treatment of minor burns. A moist comfortable barrier helps heal while protecting the burn, scrape or abrasion. May be trimmed to fit or layered for larger burns. Wont stick to the wound. These are made of at least 80% sterile water and 4% polyethylene oxide, an inert material. Hydrogel products like 2nd Skin Moist Burn Pads have been used in hospitals for over 10 years.
- Advanced first aid.
- Cools and soothes on contact.
- Moist wound care works.
- Helps prevent scarring.
- Cools burns, scrapes and bites.
- Wont stick to the wound.
WARNINGS: For severe burns or if complications occur consult a physician. Do not use this product if it is dried out. Sterility guaranteed (unless bag damaged or open).
- Clean the burn or wound area.
- Remove and discard blue film.
- Gently apply the exposed moist pad over burn or wound.
- Cover with adhesive tape or stretch gauze.
- Change daily. If the pad becomes dry, moisten the pad, then remove.
- If bag is torn, damaged or otherwise compromised, do not use. Discard product.
- Use before expiration date marked on carton. See inside for directions on how to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb