Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Gauze, Elastic and Liquid Bandages > Liquid Bandages >
New-Skin antiseptic liquid bandage - 1 Oz
Kills germs with a powerful antiseptic.
You Save: $1.25 (22.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 375137703316
- Clear protective cover
New-Skin antiseptic liquid bandage
- New-skin liquid bandage is the no1 liquid bandage.
- It is so easy to use, simply brush it on and it dries rapidly to form an clear protective cover that kills germs with a powerful antiseptic.
- Unlike regular bandages, New-Skin is the bandage that stays on because it is waterproof and flexible.
- New-skins breathable film protects cuts, scrapes and blisters, and helps prevent the formation of calluses.
- New-skin liquid bandage (brush on applicator or spray) is a great alternative to regular bandages that get wet or fall off easily.
- This liquid bandage forms a clear cover that protects cuts, scrapes and blisters, and helps prevent the formation of calluses.
Pyroxylin Solution, Alcohol, Oil of Cloves, 8-hydroxyquinoline.
- Thoroughly clean affected area with soap and water. Dry.
- Apply a coating of new-skin.
- Let dry. A second coating may be applied for extra protection.
- New-skin may be applied as necessary.
- A standard coating will last 24-48 hours.
- Do not apply in conjunction with other first aid products, lotions, drugs, or creams.
- May temporarily sting upon application.
- To remove: Apply more New-Skin and quickly wipe off.
- Finger nail polish remover may dissolve.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb