Skin Shield Liquid Bandage Shields cuts better than adhesive bandages.
- 1 pc - Skin Shield. The obvious choice! Only liquid bandage with active ingredients.
- First aid analgesic to relieve pain.
- Antiseptic to fight germs.
- Liquid bandage Provides more uses than any conventional bandage.
- 100% waterproof.
- Skin Shield Liquid Bandage Helps prevent blisters and calluses.
- Skin Shield Liquid Bandage Provides and invisible barrier to shield bruises, scrapes and cuts.
Dyclonine Hydrochloride 0. 75%; Benzethonium Chloride 0. 20%.
Acetone, Amyl Acetate, Castor Oil, Drometrizole, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, SD Alcohol 40.
Brush over clean, Dry bruised area. Let dry. For more protection, apply second coat. Hold knees, elbows, knuckles in bent position during application and drying. To remove: Peel off, or apply fresh layer of Skin Shield over dry Skin Shield. Rub off gently while still wet with gauze pad.
Do not use in the eyes. Not for prolonged use. Do not apply to large areas of the body. If redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, discontinue use unless directed by a physician. Do not use, but consult a physician, for deep or puncture wounds or serious burns. For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire and flame. Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb