Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Coricidin HBP cough and cold suppressant tablets - 16 ea
Tablets used for people with High blood pressure.
You Save: $1.00 (13.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE. INDICATIONS: Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold Tablets Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine.
Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold. Temporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing due to the common cold.
- Coricidin Hbp Cough & Cold Tablets Relieves:
- Runny nose
- Cold relief for people with high blood pressure.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate (4mg), Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (30mg).
Acacia, Calcium Sulfate, Carnuba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Sodium Benzoate, Sugar, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 6 hours, not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm - mucus
- a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedative or tranquilizers.
- When using this product:
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, reoccurs, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Safety Sealed: Do not use if foil imprinted with Coricidin HBP is torn or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb