Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Columbia Antiseptic Powder, 6 Oz
Helps to promote the natural healing of irritated skin.
You Save: $2.04 (21.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: F. C. STURTEVANT CO INC. INDICATIONS:
- Columbia Antiseptic Powder Athlete's foot, atopic dermatitis, chafing dermatitis, decubital ulcers, diaper rash, insect bits, jock itch; poison ivy, oak and sumac; minor cuts and abrasions, razor irritation; sore, tired feet; sunburn and windburn.
A soothing treatment which promotes the natural healing of irritated skin. Columbia Antiseptic Powder Safe and fast acting. Hypoallergenic.
- Fragrance free.
Carbolic Acid; Zinc Oxide.
Talc; Boric Acid .
Apply freely to the affected area and bandage if necessary. Use as often as needed. May be used daily to prevent many skin irritations from developing.
For external use only. Avoid getting into eyes or mucous membranes. Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.