Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment - 1/2 Oz
Helps to reduce infection in minor cuts, burns and scrapes.
You Save: $1.08 (17.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PFIZER CONSUMER. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Each grams contains: Bacitracin Zinc (500 units), polymyxin B Sulfate (10, 000 units). Inactive Ingredients: White Petrolatum Base. DIRECTIONS:
- Polysporin First aid Ointment help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- #1 Dermatologist recommended the Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment product for infection protection.
- Polysporin is First Aid Antibiotic Ointment.
- Polysporin Doesn't contain Neomycin Sulfate.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Do not use:
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists of gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb