Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Polysporin first aid antibiotic ointment - 1 oz
Helps to reduce infection in minor cuts and scrapes.
You Save: $3.11 (26.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PFIZER CONSUMER. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Each grams contains: Bacitracin Zinc (500 units), Polymyxin B Sulfate (10, 000 units). Inactive Ingredients: White Petrolatum Base. DIRECTIONS:
- Polysporin First aid Ointment help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- #1 Dermatologist recommended the Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment product for infection protection.
- Polysporin is First Aid Antibiotic Ointment.
- Polysporin Doesn't contain Neomycin Sulfate.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Do not use:
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists of gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.