Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Johnson and Johnson Band-Aid Hurt Free Antiseptic Wash - 6 Oz
Can be used instead of soap and water to help clean minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
You Save: $1.11 (26.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: JOHNSON & JOHNSON HEALTH CARE.
Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Hurt Free Antiseptic Wash Can be used instead of soap and water to help clean minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Temporarily relieves pain and itch while helping to prevent infection.
Lidocaine Hydrochloride (2%, External Anesthetic), Benzalkonium Chloride (0. 13%, First Aid Antiseptic).
Water, Poloxamer 188, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate.
For adults and children 2 and older - use to clean minor cuts, scrapes and burns by thoroughly flushing the affected area. Let air dry. Cover with adhesive bandage or sterile gauze. Use no more than 3 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age - do not use, consult a doctor.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.